The hugely expensive household survey detects only about 6% of heroin users. For about a fifth as much money, the ADAM program (interviewing and drug-testing a sample of arrestees) detects the other 94%. Guess which program the federal government just cancelled (again)? Beau Kilmer and Jon Caulkins explain why this is folly bordering on madness.
You are here: / / Dumbest move you’ll see this week