The Brookings Institution has published five pieces of my research. Today one of their blog’s cites my work and Matt Yglesias discusses it here. Below, the fold I list the pieces but here I want to give a plug for my 2011 Hamilton Project paper (joint with David Levinson) on Fix it First. The President and I have a similar view on the question of rebuilding U.S infrastructure.
My Brookings Publications;
1. My 2006 Book, Green Cities: Urban Growth and the Environment
2. My paper with Glaeser on Decentralized Employment
3. My paper with Nate Baum Snow on Public Transit Ridership
4. My paper with David Levinson on Fix it First
5. My paper in the Ziliak volume on Appalachia and urban economic growth