Theme is automobiles. You are on your honor not to Google. Answers after the jump, post your score in the comments.
1. What car is named after the founder of the city of Detroit?
2. What car was famously lambasted as “one of the greatest acts of industrial irresponsibility in this century”?
3. Who so lambasted it?
4. Nash Motors in 1950 became the first manufacturers to have its factories install what in its cars?
5. In 1922, Henry Ford took over what company for $8 million?
6. Within two years, what year saw the 50 millionth Ford roll off the production line?
7. Charles Sykes designed “The Spirit of Ecstasy”, which in 1911 was selected to adorn the hood of what maker’s cars?
8. Who was the first President to use a limo that had armour and bulletproof glass?
9. What automobile maker sponsored the Smothers Brothers’ Comedy Hour?
10. In 1914, Cadillac became the first U.S. company to install an engine with how many cylinders?
2. The Chevrolet Corvair
3. Ralph Nader
4. Seat belts
5. Lincoln Motor Car Company
6. 1959 (full marks for 1957-1961)
8. Franklin Delano Roosevelt