I’m looking for a Red blogger prepared to defend the following in a bloggingheads.tv diavlog:
* The claim that Palin “said no thanks” to Congress on the Bridge to Nowhere.
* The claim that Palin advocated reform of the earmark system.
* Palin’s decision to charge rape victims for forensic exams.
* Palin’s threat to fire the town librarian over the question of banning books.
* Palin’s actions in Troopergate or the subsequent and continuing cover-up.
* The claim that Palin is an expert on energy.
* The claim that the proximity of Alaska to Russia and her role in the Alaska National Guard make Palin an expert on national security.
* Palin’s connections with the Alaskan Independence Party.
* Palin’s acceptance of per diem expenses for “lodging” when she slept in her own bed.
* Palin’s opposition to declaring polar bears an endangered species.
* The claim that Barack Obama called Palin a pig.
* The claim that Barack Obama proposed to teach kindergarten children about sex.
* The claim that Barack Obama did not propose and secure the passage of substantial legislation in Illinois and in Washington.
* McCain’s claims that he would “follow Osama bin Laden to the gates of Hell” combined with his attacks on Barack Obama for proposing that we pursue bin Laden in Pakistan, or McCain’s claim that he knows how to capture bin Laden and would do so as President.
* McCain’s flip-flops on taxes the Confederate flag, “agents of intolerance,” torture, false attack ads, and immigration reform.
* McCain’s health care proposals.
* The vetting process for Sarah Palin.
* The Republican platform on abortion.
* The Republican platform on stem cell research.
* McCain’s support of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
* McCain’s support of the anti-gay-marriage amendment in California.
And yes, I’m prepared to devote the other half of the debate to whatever issues my debating partner wants to specify.