The Air Force Times looks at the same documents the Boston Globe and U.S. News looked at, and reaches the same conclusion: as an Air National Guard pilot, George W. Bush didn’t play by the rules, didn’t keep his promises, and didn’t actually earn the honorable discharge he keeps harping on instead of answering questions such as:
1. Why did you miss your required flight physical, and why didn’t you make it up?
2. What happened to your written commitment to making flying a lifetime pursuit?
3. Why didn’t you show up for drill for two periods of several months each?
4. Why didn’t you keep your promise to find a unit to train with in Massachusetts?
5. How did you get away with it?